Homebiz

. Time in Lagos:

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi guys! I am here to tell you about a program I have recently discovered called SFI (Strong Future International).Being unemployed, with no money coming into my bank account whatsoever, I was curious as to what programs there are out there that provide an income stream. Naturally, 95% of the programs I came across involved completing surveys, reading emails, or pay-per-clicking…none of these programs being viable if you want to make decent amounts of cash. I was getting sick of all these programs, as well as the not-so-odd internet marketer selling a “proven cash generator”, which nearly always turns out to be dud. At the end of my tether, I realized it wasn’t going to be as straight forward as I initially thought. But then I discovered a website called SFI. I am always skeptical about programs when I first see them, but after reading the company’s track record over the last 16 or so years (the time period this company has been operating), I decided to investigate, seeing as though this program is free! So without further ado, I will explain what SFI is all about. SFI runs on a mostly referral-based system, in other words, you recruit or your sponsor recruits people to join your team. For example, I recruit two people for my team, and they each recruit two people for their team, and so on. Ok, so where’s the money to be gained? Well, SFI have a partnership with an online store similar to eBay, whereby people can buy or sell products, or promote the products of their liking. Every time there is a purchase of an item by either yourself or anybody you have referred (ie a team-member or family member), you earn a commission of up to 50% of the product’s price. So, obviously, the more people you have under you, the more potential you have for higher income. Each month, SFI members earn VersaPoints (VP), which they need in order to move up ranks to earn a) more automatically generated team-members and b) more potential income. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme, but rather a program where, if you stick to it long enough, you will be able to earn significant income. There are some members earning over $500,000 each month, using this simple recruiting method. However, these are exceptions, but if you keep plugging away and recruiting more affiliates, you could easily be earning over $10,000 per month, each month within 18-24 months of signing up. So, if you are interested, please check out the following link, to see what this is all about. I know this program isn’t for everybody, but I know that quality always wins over quantity: if I only recruit one single team-member from this thread who turns out to be a real gem, that is so much better than 50 others who just paddle around doing nothing. Here’s the link to check out this tried-and-tested system: [ HERE at: http://www.sfi4.com /11997293/FREE Remember, if you join my team, I will provide you with everything I can provide in terms of resources to help you settle in and start earning! Thanks for reading! Emmanuel O SFI Bronze Team Leader


No comments:

Post a Comment